1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files which your browser saves on your computer or other device to store information allowing for your identification or tracing back your actions on our Websites.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE WE USING?
We are using cookies that differ from one another both in terms of their lifecycles and the web domain to which they belong.
As for the lifecycle, there are either:
- session cookies – which are erased when the user closes the browser, or
- persistent cookies – which remain on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time, regardless of whether the browser is closed or not.
As for the domain to which they belong, there are either:
- first-party cookies – which are set by the web servers of our Websites, or
- third-party cookies – which are set by the web servers or websites other than our Websites.
3. WHY ARE WE COLLECTING AND STORING YOUR COOKIES?
To provide the requested services (strictly necessary cookies)
To enhance the experience of using our Websites and services (strictly necessary and performance cookies)